Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away or at least let me go home!



I really don't mind a rainy day when I can sit in my recliner looking out my window and read or knit, but being at work on a rainy day is different. I just want to take a nap. Lunch time will soon be over and I will have to be back at work.

I started a Log Cabin blanket last night using scraps of yarn I had left over from other projects. If only I could spend the day with it!

As for mice - perhaps they are now selling little spinning wheels for mice to use. Are the toothpicks missing? Perhaps they are knitting too! :)

I have been checking my stash daily since the mouse incident - I was up this morning at 2 AM checking my stash because my dog barked - OMG! Could a mouse be eating my wool or alpaca???? Thankfully, I didn't wake my hubby up with my late night adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment