Saturday, December 26, 2009


I Didn't Forget..........
Now Miss Cindy, I know that I have not posted for a while, but that does NOT mean that I would forget something as inportant to me as your Birthday........It's not because I am nice or anything like that......it is simply the fact that for the NEXT 6 weeks .... YOU WILL BE 45 and I will still be 44. Oh it is such sweet revenge to be able to say that to you My dearest friend !!! ( HAHAHAHAAH!!!!!))

On a nicer note. I am so happy that Rob and I had the chance to help celebrate your birthday with you and Scott. I always treasure the time that we get to spend together and I Thank God that He sent you to me. You are my best friend, my soul mate and the sister that I never had. We have knit together, Riped (froged) together, laughed together and spun together. I hope that we have many more years to celebrate birthdays and above all just be together, in one of our houses, knitting and spinning and drinking hot coffee or tea. Now that is what I call a great life. I love you Sis and I wish you a very Happy Birthday tomorrow and every year of your life................ Knit On Sister !!!..................=)

No comments:

Post a Comment